- Switch to a renewable energy utility provider.
- Get at least 10 new people involved in our local climate movement.
- Learn to repair, mend, and alter secondhand clothing to completely cut myself off from fast fashion.
- Write to my bank to divest from fossil fuel projects in the region, and bank with alternative co-operative finance systems.
- Switch from plastic-packaged cosmetics to dry shampoo bars and products that can be refilled in recyclable glass bottles.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.