- Begin weekly (?) volunteering with my sister. (start by figuring out what to do)
- Read at least 4 books this semester about sustainability/ climate change/ social entrepreneurship. (the ones I've already read don't count) Also stay in general relatively updated on sustainability news including sustainable investing.
- Try to switch to shopping at bulk stores (at least some of my groceries). Keep growing my lettuce :) Also force my roommates to not be lazy and recycle.
- Get clothes & shoes fixed instead of throwing them away (starting with the leather pants!)
- Take advantage of NYU resources (classes, clubs, profs, students) and become more involved. Ex. being a mentor for Net Impact.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.