- -decrease amount of vehicle use By using my vehicle less it will decrease the amount of pollution going into the air as well as saving me money
- -put buckets around my house where the water runoff is. This will recycle the water from the runoff from the roof and be use for a number of different things such as using that water for my plants.
- -Unplug everything in every outlet when going to bed or leaving the house. This will save energy that would be lost if all devices are plugged in all the time.
- -separate all of my waste into compost, recycling and trash This will help the amount of waste that is being taken to the dump to decrease, because I would be salvaging anything than could be reused or used for something else.
- -get solar panels for my roof This would allow me to have clean energy for my home as well as decreasing and/or eliminating the amount of gas my house uses
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.