- Reduce single use waste to one small bag per week (to begin with).
- Buy recycled clothing or handmade for 80% of our clothing.
- Plant more trees to grow more of our own food in our backyard food forest.
- Use the car less, use more public transport or bikes or walking to get to local places. Stay local to support this action!
- Buy less stuff in general. Only buy what is essential.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.