- As a future teacher, I will advocate for the inclusion of the education of climate change to be included in the curriculum wherever I end up.
- I will spend a majority of the money I spend on clothes at thrift stores that promote second hand usage but do not take away items from people who need the thrift stores the most (online or in person).
- I commit to having engaging conversations with my friends and family about climate change to spread awareness.
- I intend to reduce my own carbon emissions by walking to places whenever I can rather than driving.
- I plan on continuing to use cold water for my laundry loads to reduce my carbon emissions.
- I intend to vote for representatives and leaders that will not only advocate but implement policy that will make a significant reduction in our carbon emissions as a society.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.