- Afforestation--introduce trees to land not previously forested. Research the biodiversity appropriate to this land and promote it on this land.
- Gather and donate all unnecessary belongs and provide for the needs of others.
- Contribute 2% of my yearly income to organizations addressing climate change: countering devastation of boreal forests; palm oil devastation.
- Purchase no products containing palm oil. Convince my local supermarket not to stock such products
- Eat plant-based food 90% of my meals.
- Buy all vegetables, fruit, and eggs from local or regional organic/regenerative farmers, CSAs or organic small businesses.
- Be a hub and host for EVI gatherings, education, expression, collaboration, conversation, and connection.
- Decrease purchases with too much packaging.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.