- Reduce the amount of fast fashion I buy to reduce my own fashion waste and to not support wasteful brands
- Order take-out less/refuse plastic containers and utensils to reduce plastic waste
- Buy personal hygiene products, like shampoo and body soap, that either come in sustainable packaging or without packaging
- Volunteer at a non-profit
- Donate all of my old clothes to a shelter or organization that needs it
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.