- Phase out single use plastics; no longer purchasing plastic water bottles or K-Cups and only using tote bags for shopping.
- Visit and purchase produce only from one of the Gainesville farmer's markets (three times a month).
- In the next year, only purchasing 10 new clothing items; specifically, items that are classic and high-quality (not trendy or fast-fashion items) so that they will last longer in my closet, not ending up in a landfill.
- Volunteer with Keep Alachua County Beautiful and other volunteer groups in Gainesville at least once a month and finding a nonprofit to get involved with when I move to Jacksonville to also engage with at least once a month.
- Create a portion of my savings account dedicated only to environmental and social change organizations; to be donated at the end of each year
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.