- CONSCIOUS / Dream and manifest daily the world I wish to have. Continue to educate me on nature, environment, and climate. Research and discover new topics. Share the knowledge.
- ACTION / Walk the talk. Focus on continuously producing actions more than consuming info and media. Thereby overcoming analysis paralysis. Focus on the area that attracts me: Water and oceans. Plan projects and undertake them gradually. Join events of activist groups.
- COMMUNITY / Create and join communities with a similar vision to concentrate strengths and capacities for greater impact and mutual support towards the challenge.
- INSPIRE / Communicate and engage through art pieces, photos, documentaries, talks and cafes, articles, music, books, theater and more. Inspiration can ignite more people to get interested and join the cause internally and externally.
- EXPAND / Create clarity and overview of capacities and define future projects. Connect with wealthy philanthropists and institutions to generate funds to finance more regeneration projects, thereby increasing impact.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.