- Reduce red meat consumption and eat a primarily plant-based diet when possible.
- Avoid purchasing processed, packaged foods and opt for fresh produce.
- Only buy items you really need. Avoid online window shopping.
- Take public transportation or carpool rather than using individual Ubers/Lyfts.
- Turn off all lights when leaving a room. Check to make sure roommates turned off lights in common spaces. Check to make sure the thermostat is off every night before going to sleep.
- Avoid ordering food for delivery to reduce delivery drivers' collective carbon footprint. Start using 2Good2Go to save food from being thrown away and help minimize food waste.
- Limit to 5-10 minute showers.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.