- Stop using disposable cups at Starbucks. Reduce takeout food with wasteful packaging to twice a month.
- Reduce meat intake to three times weekly. Try at least one new plant-based recipe a week.
- Read six books this year on regenerative or nature topics. Research beekeeping.
- Each month, find one way to contribute to conservation of more wild areas.
- Host community gatherings that are regenerative… book clubs, potlucks, garden exchanges.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.