- End my convenient "end of driveway" trash and single stream pickup and instead use the town system where you pay as you throw and recycling is free (and where we can compost meat and dairy) and where maybe I'll see some friends on drop off days
- plant some native plants that flower early- and do it where the trash cans used to live
- renew my NYC library card next time I'm in that area
- work with a friend to build a bike rack (using surplus pallets?)
- donate some high quality clothing to thrift2fight
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.