- Add air source heat pump to my energy mix and assess purchasing a solar array with battery backup
- Plan and save to replace my hybrid auto with an EV by 2023
- Create 1 new project for my organization that will immediately reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduce the length of my showers by 15%
- Donate to the Four Corners Offset(Onset) Fund for all air travel and reduce number of trips by 20%
- Encourage and educate staff, colleagues and board to create their own punch listCon
- Write at least two local politicians, commissioners, and two senators about climate issues.
- Write at least two letters to the editor or a column for the local paper
- Commit to my daily personal regeneration with programs, people and inspiring activities.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.