- Eat one meatless meal per week. Find out new recipes for meatless meals.
- Go to the farmers market weekly to buy vegetables instead of purchasing them from stores.
- Only buy clothes from thrift stores and donate all unused clothing articles.
- Read two books on environmentalism.
- Make sure to recycle all plastics and recyclables.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.