- Have more of a plant-based diet
- Collaborate with friends and family on less consumptive gift-giving and travel practices
- eat more Plant vegetables, herbs, fruit trees, and nut trees.
- Enjoy a plant-rich diet by prioritizing vegetarian food options and limiting consumption of responsibly raised fish and poultry to 2 days per week, and other meats to 1 time per month.
- Read at least two books focused on environmental justice each year.
- Reduce meat intake by 90%, and learn at least two new recipes for delicious, affordable, plant-based food each month.
- Try not to drive around that much
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.