- Eat a plant-based diet for at least 80-90% of meals.
- Donate clothing and prioritize thrifting over fast-fashion shopping.
- Prioritize using public transportation and walking/biking instead of driving or taking an Uber.
- Avoid buying drinks in plastic bottles and instead carry around a refillable water bottle.
- Prioritize purchasing locally grown and sourced food.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.