- divest from financial institutions that support the fossil fuel industry
- only use recycled or bamboo toilet paper
- don't buy petroleum based clothing. try to buy only used clothing. 9 out of 10 clothing items prematurely end up in landfills
- Use pants, jackets, towels, sweatshirts at least 5 times before washing.
- use eco friendly detergent, use cold or warm water only for laundry
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.