- Create a composting system in garden to reduce food waste
- Donate unnecessary belongings to avoid landfill
- Set an annual clothes budget and buy sustainable clothes or secondhand
- Buy fruit, veg and meat locally to avoid use of plastic wrapping
- Reduce use of single use plastic for washing up liquid, washing detergent, dishwasher and handwash
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.