- Set up a compost system at home.
- Buy only second hand clothing.
- Explore and install fossil fuel-free home-heating system.
- When commuting, try as much as possible to use public transit, walk, or cycle.
- Speak up about the value and applicability of the fifteen-minute city model for where I live.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.