- I will eat less meat overall, starting with phasing out red meat, then poultry, then fish
- I will shop secondhand as much as I can
- I will support small producers and businesses when I can and go to farmers markets and buy what I can in bulk instead of shopping commercially
- Continue using less plastic and bringing my reusable bags to wherever I can
- Avoid asking for single use plasticware and straws from restaurants by using my own utensils
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.