- Not using the overhead light in my room, and instead using my small lamps when I need light, making sure to turn them off when I leave the room.
- Reading articles about climate change topics to become more knowledgable about important issues.
- Communicating with others about their climate perspectives to better understand a more public opinion of the topic.
- Being conscious about putting trash in the proper receptacles when there are also recycling options present.
- Looking into future careers that have a positive impact on the environment and communities.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.