- Bring a reusable shopping bag when running errands and groceries.
- Limit online shopping to reduce individual GHG emissions.
- Reduce meat consumption to once a week.
- Begin composting food scraps.
- Read one article a day on climate news, progress or climate-conscious living.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.