- Reduce the amount of single use plastic including wrappers and packaging from food items bought in stores.
- Get actively involved in environmental groups such as the Citizen's Climate Lobby and pressure state and federal governments to act. Weekly.
- Eat a 90% plant based diet.
- Buy 7 durable items of clothing a year from vintage and charity shops, and local brands.
- Explore directing my career/serious hobby towards helping environmental causes and making a bigger impact.
- Pay a carbon tax.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.