- Opt to walk or use public transportation in New York City, rather than taking ride shares or Taxis.
- Avoid buying from big companies that are known to use practices that are unsustainable and/or harmful to the environment or simply companies that aren't socially responsible.
- Continue introducing more plant based alternatives into my diet to reduce my carbon footprint.
- When I do eventually move back to Nigeria, I would hope to have the means to establish a social enterprise that focuses on providing quality education to girls in rural communities across the country.
- Make more use of reusable containers, whether that be water bottles, Tupperware, etc. I intend to eliminate my use of single use plastic whenever and wherever I can.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.