- Walk more to and from places -- being less dependent on car/bus transportation.
- Use less paper towels and start using a reusable kitchen towel.
- Be more conscious about turning the lights off when I am not in the room.
- Be more conscious about what can be recycled.
- Maximize my clothing load in the dryer to cut down on electricity.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.