- Buy food from local producers when possible
- Stop purchasing single use plastics, and use more reusable bags, boxes, etc.
- Reduce my amount of time driving - try to walk or bike to most local places if necessary
- Cut down on water use by taking shorter showers with cooler water
- Support local non profit and government initiatives to improve the environment by volunteering time and money
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.