- Clean out my closet, reorganize it, and either donate clothes to organizations like goodwill, or give them to family/friends. Also, at the start of the year I'll place a limit on how many new articles of clothing I buy, and prioritize thrift stores.
- I will use reusable bags for my groceries, rather than new plastic oens each venture.
- Inquire monthly with certain clubs/organizations, who's initiatives are to reduce our eco footprint, to see what I can do to help out.
- I will buy a reusable water bottle, rather than buying cases of plastic ones.
- Use my car only when absolutely necessary, and strive to either bike or walk more often.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.