- Stop littering entirely: Needs to be done to stop polluting the Earth.
- Stop using unnecessary energy by unplugging what isn't being used: Doing my part to reduce energy consumption so that we won't have to regenerate so often.
- Buying foods in bulk: This would cut down on the on then on the gas/ trips to the store and
- Purchasing reusable totes for shopping: This would reduce the use of plastic dramatically with grocery trips.
- Cut down energy use by turning off the lights when they're not in use: This is an easy way to cut down energy, by turning the lights off when I am not in the room because it is an easy way to reduce carbon emmisions.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.