- Share articles and communities online that educate people about radical feminism with women around me whenever the environment feels comfortable to do so.
- Phase out use of paper bags for groceries by remembering to bring a reusable grocery bag for every shopping trip.
- Waste as little food as possible by not buying more than I can cook/eat in a week to be mindful of those in NYC who do not have food security.
- Take steps to research ways I can go to therapy through my insurance and talk to a therapist to improve my mental health and stability.
- Be more mindful of how much clothing I purchase, by shopping less frequently and selling or donating my clothing to consignment stores where I also shop at.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.