- Learn the art of presence. How will every single action of mine will affect future generations?
- Prioritize other forms of Capital besides financial: Living, Social, Spiritual, Experiential, Intellectual, Cultural
- Clothing- Make mending and second hand an art form. Make it okay to wear mended clothing at work.
- Try to buy things that were created within 100 miles of where I live
- Continue to compost, with the 2 year goal of making some of our clay soil more "alive"
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.