- Divest money out of companies that invest in fossil fuel
- Take all my old electronics to be repaired as opposed to buying new ones
- Join a bush regeneration program
- Contact my local MP and ask about their stance on climate action
- Ask my son's daycare about how they handle their food waste
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.