- Reduce amount of waste produced each week, and separate recyclable waste.
- Commit to volunteering once a month at a shelter.
- Read a book every month on a topic relevant to todays issues.
- Make a short documentary about something that does good in my community.
- Speak to my landlord about positive steps for recycling.
- Practice meditation once a week.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.