- Tell family and friends about a proactive step for the planet that they can do.
- Send email, postcards or call public officials asking them to support climate initiatives on a weekly basis.
- Thank activists and companies who are doing climate actions.
- Thank family and friends who are taking proactive climate justice and protective steps
- Read about climate issues including problems and solutions once a week.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.