- limit the use of fans, lights, etc. while not in the room or need for use.
- Tell family about a proactive step for the planet that they can do.
- Walk more to limit fossil fuels in the atmosphere.
- Find a way to compost in my apartment, and ask my municipality for a composting service.
- Become more responsible about protecting, saving and reusing water and drink water from reusable water bottles.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.