- Continue to use more reusable products, such as reusable bags, reusable utensils, etc.
- Commute by public transportation, by bike, or on foot, instead of private vehicles or Uber, etc.
- Use electric gas heater instead of the traditional gas stove.
- Have more plant-based meals.
- Make donations to environmental protection related organizations at least twice a year.
- Educate my family and friends on changing eating habits, reduce meat consumption.
- Read at least 3 environmental issues related books each year.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.