- Long-term, have a compost bin to turn food scraps into fertilizer for my plants, buy locally from farmer's markets, and be mindful of driving (walk when I can).
- Refrain from buying any new pieces of clothing (thrift, buy second-hand).
- Continue going to the gym and staying active, as well as giving myself alone time to preserve my mental health.
- Long-term when I'm making money, set aside a portion of money each month to donate to a climate change cause I like.
- Volunteer at least a few times a year in my local community.
- Take exactly what I want to eat and eat it all (no food waste!).
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.