- Take the time to research the products I buy. Look into the company's practices, ethical standards, and environmental impact.
- I will set a clothing budget for the next year and not buy more than 10 new articles of clothing.
- I will reduce my overall consumption by reducing, relying and reusing products I purchase.
- I will support local businesses such as farmers markets To help reduce my carbon footprint from ordering items online.
- I will conserve energy by purchasing energy efficient appliances and electronics.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.