- Eat plant based for at least 70%, or over two thirds of my meals.
- Limit the amount of clothing items I purchase each year, and when looking for clothing items, shop first at resale stores or companies. If items can’t be found there, ensure that the company I purchase clothes from has sustainable initiatives and treats workers fairly.
- Contact state and local representatives once a month to advocate for relevant climate justice issues.
- Read at least 3 new books by marginalized voices in the climate movement this year.
- Attend at least two climate justice events, programs, or professional development opportunities in Wisconsin this year.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.