- Reduce meat consumption to 1 or 2 ties per week.
- Replace gas furnace with heat pump.
- Donate clothing not being worn.
- Replace household items in plastic bottles with more eco-friendly packaging.
- Investigate electric vehicles for future purchase.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.