- Use the counter compost and dump it into the tumbler daily - after I drop the kids off for school.
- Buy local fruit at veggies at the grocery store versus out of state/out of country.
- Turn home office monitors off everyday after work.
- Use reusable containers for sending kid snacks to school - or send snacks that are not packaged in single use containers.
- Do more laundry with the cold cycle.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.