- Actually pay attention to trash can bins and throw away things where they belong.
- Use as little of plastic as possible. For instance when ordering uber eats don't ask for utensils or when eating at a restaurant don't ask for a plastic straw.
- Reuse things as much as possible to waste as little as possible (bottles, containers, utensils, bags)
- Limit the number of new clothes I buy.
- Donate extra clothes I have and don't use.
- Learn to meditate and reflect at least once a week.
- Read more about social problems, what is being done, and research on how those things can be improved.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.