- Within the next two years, acquire a home that I can properly insulate and heat through sustainable means, and has sufficient space to start growing my own vegetables.
- Increase my activism and re-connect with local climate groups with which I have recently been less involved.
- Repair my current clothes and work towards buying no new clothes over the next year.
- Increase the amount of food we source from the village and aim to reduce trips to the supermarket in the nearest town to one-per-month or less.
- Start lobbying my landlord for improvements to my current home insulation and heating.
- Call out companies for green-washing and unethical practices as and when I see them, rather than 'later'.
- Improve my daily mindfulness commitment and work towards a more consistent compassionate attitude towards damaging actors, who are also victims of our toxic system.
- Continue connecting with the natural world around me, pay more attention to the details, and aim to value the small encounters more.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.