- Instead of buying plastic water bottles, I will invest in a stainless steel water bottle so I can refill it and reduce my waste of plastic.
- I will mainly buy clothes from second had stores such as thrift shops so I am not encouraging fashion companies to produce more clothing that is adding to the exploitation of resources and the addition of CO2 emissions.
- While in New York, I will only use public transportation such as the MTA and bus, instead of having a personal vehicle to reduce emissions.
- When purchasing food from a dining hall, I will only take food that I can finish so I am not adding to food wastage.
- I would like to start a business that uses second hand clothing in their production.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.