- Continue learning to grow healthy and delicious food. Eat a plant heavy/bad sugar-free diet. Add chickens in backyard. Add goats and chickens to school farm. Shop with local farmers for veg, eggs, fruits, and meat. Consider aquaponic fish. Advocate for school to consider partnering with the city to create a park. YouTube channel. Local workshops. Goat grazing + restoration.
- Sell car. Fix up spare bicycles. Rain + snow gear. Build up cargobike and trailer. Put bike rack on van. Put roof rack on van. Add bike rack to bus. Eventually switch to EV.
- Donate to Regeneration.org monthly. Read the book. Advocate for others to read. One Michiana book. Local partnerships and advocacy.
- Finish bus conversion. Add solar system. Add used veggie oil system. Complete housing (2 tiny homes + community space). Work on clean wood heat, carbon sequestration in the rehab, solar, heat pumps, insulation, and airflow. Get map of neighborhood. Work with city on 20-year plan, Inc Dev, 15 minute city.
- Work on Agile Learning Center/self-directed learning environment.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.