- Support agroecology by buying directly from farmers and ranchers who practice regenerative agriculture or from retailers who support them.
- Grow a forest garden or food forest at home. Grow a bed garden
- witch to a bank that doesn’t invest in fossil fuel extraction and infrastructure. Each time you make a purchase using a credit card from a polluting bank, you are pulling out a card that is destroying our future.
- Participate in ecotourism and travel to Boreal forest destinations
- Purchase toilet paper made from recycled content. Use reusable cloth instead of paper towels. Reduce paper mail, bags, and boxes.
- Buy less clothing and wear same items more often. Do less laundry, less often. Buy second-hand clothing. Learn to repair or upcycle clothing. If you must buy new, buy natural fiber clothing.
- Support local businesses.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.