- Reduce consumption of meat from 14 meals per week to 7 meals per week by 9-1-22
- Increase my plant-based diet from 7 meals per week to 14 meals per week by 9-1-22
- Buy less stuff; other than food and household essentials, I will spend a maximum of $25 per month on nonessential stuff.
- Convert more of my lawn from grass to other plants.
- Drive less: walk or bike when possible
- Replace household incandescent bulbs with LED lights
- Support local businesses; reduce Amazon and Walmart shopping
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.