- Reduce: Estimate and monitor my house's carbon footprint and reduce it by 50% by the end of the semester.
- Improve: Further reduce my consumption of fast fashion products by shopping at second hand/thrift stores.
- Work for a social venture before June 2024- Preferably related to climate chance or education, and make an impactful and noticeable change in the current norm (no matter how small the change is).
- Send cold emails to the heads of large companies, or startups, informing them on a way in which they can make their current business plan ‘greener’.
- Go back to my high school and give a talk about social change, social entrepreneurship and well and impact investing.
- Read and understand 5 company’s ESG report by the end of this year. I would also like to summarize it in a way that everyone can understand it.
- READ! Read a new book on social ventures and/or social change every month
- Start a blog (or get involved with Climate Tech VC
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.