- Calling my legislators every two weeks to push for climate action.
- Growing pollinator plants in my back yard.
- Making sure that whatever produce I can't find at The Farmer's Market is organically grown from California or closer.
- Riding my bike for any moderately load-bearing errands within 3 miles of my home.
- Hosting gatherings that have regeneration as the focus.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.