- Stop buying single-use plastic items as soon as possible (within a month)
- Put more time and effort towards entrepreneurial venture regarding sustainable clothing for poorer communities (5 year timeline).
- Start bringing reusable containers / shopping bags when going to the grocery store to minimize waste. Do so as soon as possible.
- Eat less meat items and try to start a semi-vegetarian lifestyle. Do this over a one year period
- Encourage roommates and family to join me on a water-saving journey in the apartment with shorter showers. Put in water-saving shower heads as well
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.