- Brainstorm with people in the town what unused resources we have.
- For each unused resource, conduct hearings to those concerned and confirm if the resource is really available
- Plot the unused resources on the map of the town
- Design the map so that everyone can see where and when the unused resources are available
- Publish the map on the Internet and/or print it out and distribute it at some places in the town
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.